  _____

From: Chris Wilson [mailto:cwilso@google.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 13, 2012 11:40 AM

Tom, do you just want a loopback app (select input, select output)?  I can
try to toss one together and post it.

On Wed, Jun 13, 2012 at 10:02 AM, Tom White (MMA) <lists@midi.org> wrote:

I agree it is better, but there is still enough delay to make live playing
difficult... but perhaps that is the response time of the synth itself, I
don't know... if I could use the same interface to select an external synth
then I could isolate the software synth and determine the delay from the
API...

- TW

  _____