Re: Audio-ISSUE-105 (MIDI timestamp resolution): timestamps in MIDI should use High Resolution Time [MIDI API]

I think the clock for MIDI actually has to be the system clock; the other
clock is tied to a particular AudioContext (and different audio contexts
may have different clocks, since independent audio interfaces might have
separate clocks/crystals).  I suppose it's possible we'd want to provide
AudioContext-hosted event at some point, but for now, I think the system
clock is the best place to host MIDI.