Bugzilla migration complete

From: olivier Thereaux <olivier.thereaux@bbc.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2012 17:23:46 +0100
To: Audio Working Group <public-audio@w3.org>
Hi group,

Apologies for the barrage of Bugzilla e-mails in the past couple of days. The migration from one tracking system to another involved a certain amount of copy-pasting.

All our issues should now be in Bugzilla, have the proper status, and all should include past comments and pointers to discussion threads and changesets.

Our bugzilla instance is here:
https://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/describecomponents.cgi?product=AudioWG
And links to full and faceted issues list are here:
http://www.w3.org/2011/audio/wiki/Main_Page#Issues_Tracking

Please use Bugzilla to raise and discuss issues from now on.
We will keep using tracker for action items.

Thank you,
Olivier