Re: Audio-ISSUE-105 (MIDI timestamp resolution): timestamps in MIDI should use High Resolution Time [MIDI API]

On Tue, 05 Jun 2012 18:57:29 +0200, Chris Wilson <cwilso@google.com> wrote:

> Definite +1 to that.  Philip, what do you think of the timing type in
> MIDI?
>  Should we have it be in seconds like Web Audio, or milliseconds?  (Will
> come back to the reference point on the other thread.)

I don't know anything about MIDI and haven't looked at the spec, so I
don't know. All else equal, I prefer to use seconds in new APIs, but the
main issue here is surely which clock is used, not the units.

--
Philip Jägenstedt
Core Developer