Simple Audio Editor [demo]

From: Jan Myler <honza.myler@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2012 20:10:33 +0200
To: public-audio@w3.org
Hello,

I would like to introduce a simple audio editor that I made as a
bachelor's thesis.

http://www.stud.fit.vutbr.cz/~xmyler00/audiee/
<http://www.stud.fit.vutbr.cz/%7Exmyler00/audiee/>
https://github.com/janmyler/web-audio-editor

It is more or less experimental and has only limited functionality (no
audio exports, open/save functions).

I had problems with high memory usage. Opened audio files are decoded
into audioBuffers using audio context. These buffers are used for
displaying the waveforms and as playback sources. So they are kept in
memory throughout the application run.

Unfortunately, I didn't find a better way to be able to display
waveforms when I was in the early stage of development. Even now I don't
know another way.

Feedback is welcome.

Thanks,
Jan Myler