comment about the Web Audio Processing UC and Reqs.

From: Thierry MICHEL <tmichel@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2012 10:24:05 +0200
To: Olivier Thereaux <olivier.thereaux@bbc.co.uk>, "public-audio@w3.org" <public-audio@w3.org>

Olivier,

Here is a comment about the Web Audio Processing: Use Cases and Requirements
https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/audio/raw-file/tip/reqs/Overview.html

Now that we should have a new Audio charter to specify a MIDI spec,
I propose to highlight better a MIDI use case with probably a high priority.

Currently MIDI is only mentioned in UC 6
"applications that include the ability to render standard MIDI files as
sound (see UC 3) "

UC3 is low priority and UC6 high priority.

The document is getting close to a publishable state.
We should probably publish it soon, to get some feedback.
Use Cases and Requirements docs are an important layer to build the spec
upon.

Thierry.