Re: [Agenda] W3C Audio WG Teleconference, 23rd May 2012

On Tue, 22 May 2012 17:31:50 +0200, olivier Thereaux
<olivier.thereaux@bbc.co.uk> wrote:

> Greetings group,
>
> Our next teleconference is tomorrow, usual time:
>
> Date: Wednesday, 23rd May
> Time: 3pm in Boston, noon in San Francisco, 3PM in New York, 8PM in
> London, 9PM in Paris/Oslo and 7am in Auckland (+1day)

Regrets for both me and Marcus, we'll be out of the office well before
21:00. More comments inline.

> Here's a proposed agenda:
>
> 1) Clarifying the issues process
>    http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-audio/2012AprJun/thread.html#msg357

I think the process mentioned in the first message of that thread is fine,
but don't think it makes any practical difference if the issues are closed
before or after review as long as they can be re-opened. I agree with roc
that linking to the Mercurial changesets would be highly appreciated.

> 2) Triage/clarify the recent issues
>    http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-audio/2012AprJun/0360.html
>    https://www.w3.org/2011/audio/track/issues/raised

Let us know if any of the issues we've raised need clarification.

--
Philip Jägenstedt
Core Developer