Draft schedule for the TPAC meeting, 29 October - 2 November 2012

From: olivier Thereaux <olivier.thereaux@bbc.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2012 10:09:26 +0100
To: Audio Working Group <public-audio@w3.org>

We received an update on the TPAC schedule. You may remember that we'd discussed holding a meeting during TPAC

The tentative TPAC schedule gets us a confirmed slot.

Unfortunately, our request to schedule our f2f at the beginning of the week, and to make sure we can meet with the WebRTC group, could not be met. This should hopefully not void the value of that meeting for our group but we should soon get a count of how many would be able to attend.