Re: Web Audio API spec review

From: Robert O'Callahan <robert@ocallahan.org>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2012 10:26:55 +1200
To: Chris Rogers <crogers@google.com>
Cc: Philip Jägenstedt <philipj@opera.com>, public-audio@w3.org
One thing that is going to be really important when addressing this
feedback is understanding the existing compatibility constraints. As I said
in an earlier email, if Webkit is unwilling to take a change, due to
compatibility concerns, then we probably don't want to take that change in
the spec either.

than others?" [Matthew 5:43-47]