[Agenda] W3C Audio WG Teleconference, Wed 16th May 2012

From: Alistair MacDonald <al@signedon.com>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2012 11:06:29 -0400
To: public-audio@w3.org
Hi Group,

The next teleconference will be be held *tomorrow*, Wed 16th May.

Opera engineers... we would love to have you take part in the call if
you are available? There has been a lot of input from you recently and
it would be good to catch up.

As usual, please join on IRC and on the zakim bridge:
http://www.w3.org/2011/audio/wiki/Main_Page#Telcon_Times

Time:
3pm in Boston,
12pm noon San Francisco,
3pm in New York,
8PM in London,
9PM in Paris,
7am in Auckland (+1day)

The proposed agenda this week takes a slightly different format:

* Aiding early implementations of the web audio API

Lets discuss what we feel may be shortcomings of the spec which might
prevent others from implementing it, and work towards categorizing the
2-3 most pressing issues in this regard.

Olivier sends his regrets, he will be traveling tomorrow at this time.

Who wants to volunteer as scribe for tomorrow? First-come, first-served. :)

--
Alistair MacDonald
SignedOn, Inc - W3C Audio WG