MediaStream integration

From: Robert O'Callahan <robert@ocallahan.org>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2012 11:27:19 +1200
To: public-audio@w3.org
https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/audio/raw-file/tip/webaudio/webrtc-integration.html

Only being able to capture the output of an entire context seems
unnecessarily limiting. Instead of context.createMediaStreamDestination(),
you could add "readonly attribute MediaStream stream;" to AudioNode.

I think authors will expect createMediaStreamSource(stream).stream (or the
equivalent trivial graph using context.createMediaStreamDestination()) to
be semantically a no-op (except for the output having only one audio
track). I think we should make sure it is.

than others?" [Matthew 5:43-47]