[Agenda] W3C Audio WG Teleconference, 9th May 2012

From: Alistair MacDonald <al@signedon.com>
Date: Tue, 8 May 2012 09:35:11 -0400
To: public-audio@w3.org
Good morning/afternoon!

Our next teleconference will be be held on Wed 9th May.

3pm in Boston
12pm noon San Francisco
3pm in New York
8PM in London
9PM in Paris
7am in Auckland (+1day)

As usual, please join on IRC and on the zakim bridge:

Please do not forget to send your regrets if you are unable to make the call.

The proposed agenda for this week is as follows:

* Specs Roadmap
       Continued from last week. Discuss whether to keep or change our
"two-spec approach"

* ISSUE-14: JavaScriptNode buffer size and delay

* ISSUE-5: Pausing a Subgraph

Thank you.

Alistair MacDonald
SignedOn, Inc - W3C Audio WG