Re: Audio-ISSUE-10 (negative-gain): Negative values suggested for the Audio Gain Node [Web Audio API]

This issue appears to be solved by this changeset:
https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/audio/rev/908b6b7b8702#l1.174

The new text says:
«This interface is a particular type of AudioParam which specifically controls the gain (volume) of some aspect of the audio processing. The unit type is "linear gain". The nominal minValue is 0, but may be set negative for phase inversion. The nominal maxValue is 1, but higher values are allowed (no exception thrown).»
https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/audio/raw-file/tip/webaudio/specification.html#AudioGain-section

I an moving the issue to "Pending Review" status. Expecting to close it at our call tomorrow if there are no objections. Chris, as the person who raised the issue, are you satisfied with how the spec was amended?

Thanks,
Olivier