Browser Microphone Access

From: Jussi Kalliokoski <jussi.kalliokoski@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2012 16:21:20 +0300
To: public-audio@w3.org
Hello group,

I have a quick question: is there any browser (experimental build or not)
out there that allows you to access the raw data from the user's
microphone, for example using the WebRTC and Web Audio API? If so, are
there any code examples somewhere? I'm asking because we're working on a
cool demo I'll probably share with the group too. If not, we'll just have
to use flash for the microphone input, until a better alternative becomes
available.

Cheers,
Jussi