W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-audio@w3.org > October to December 2011

Minutes of Audio WG teleconference, 2011-12-12

From: Olivier Thereaux <olivier.thereaux@bbc.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2011 11:43:59 +0000
Message-ID: <4EE73A7F.1000205@bbc.co.uk>
To: public-audio@w3.org
Hello,

ChrisL (our scribe yesterday) is travelling today, so I'll take the 
liberty to announce this in his stead.
The minutes of our teleconference yesterday are available online here:
     http://www.w3.org/2011/12/12-audio-minutes.html


Topics covered:


* Review of action items and resolutions from last week
* face-to-face meeting logistics
* Splitting work on use cases and requirements
* Publishing the First Public Working Drafts (and heartbeat publishing 
requirements)
* Intro to Tracker
* Any other business



Resolutions recorded:

Resolution: The three documents will be Audio Processing API for the 
umbrella, and Web Audio API / Media Streaming API for the two proposals 
respectively.



Action items recorded:

[NEW] ACTION: CRogers to start back porting requirements from his 
proposed spec into use cases/reqs doc
[NEW] ACTION: doug to show example of how to derive requirement from our 
use cases on the mailing-list
More at: http://www.w3.org/2011/audio/track/actions/open



Cheers,
-- 
Olivier



Received on Tuesday, 13 December 2011 11:46:56 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 13 December 2011 11:46:57 GMT