Re: Next Telecon - Mon 12th Dec

From: Olivier Thereaux <olivier.thereaux@bbc.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 09 Dec 2011 09:30:13 +0000
To: public-audio@w3.org
CC: Alistair MacDonald <al@signedon.com>
Hello Group,

On 08/12/2011 18:52, Alistair MacDonald wrote:

> If anyone would like to volunteer as scribe, your help would much
> appreciated.

Yes, please. Our group is fairly small, which has a lot of positive
aspects but we should make sure there is a decent roster of people who
can scribe our teleconferences. I realise many in the group have little
experience in the matter, but some of us do and will be happy to guide /
help you.

Can you send me a line if you would like to give it a try this week, or
if you'd like to do it eventually but can't do so in the upcoming meeting.

In the absence of volunteers, I will have to have the IRC bot "pick a
victim" at random, which means we'll have an unprepared scribe. I'd
rather avoid that.

Thanks,
--
Olivier