AudioDestinationNode > 2 channels?

From: Robert Clouth <rob.clouth@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2011 12:13:56 +0000
To: public-audio@w3.org
Hi there,

Firstly, great work with the Web Audio API. It's opened up so many exciting
new avenues! I'm currently working on a WebKit-based DJ app which depends
on being able to send more than two channels of the audio hardware, so you
can play one track while listening to another. Is this possible with the
AudioDestinationNode interface? I noticed there's 5.1 functionality so
presumably it's possible but I can't seem to figure out how. There doesn't
seem to be any examples on the web. Any help would much appreciated!

Cheers,