TPAC minutes, Wiki housekeeping

From: Olivier Thereaux <olivier.thereaux@bbc.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2011 12:46:03 +0000
To: public-audio@w3.org
Hello,

I added a link to the minutes of TPAC, day one on the wiki:
http://www.w3.org/2011/audio/wiki/Main_Page#Minutes
As ad-hoc scribe for that day, please accept my apologies for the late post.

… I took the opportunity for a little bit of housekeeping on the wiki
homepage, linking to both the use cases doc and the pubstatus document.

I also added a few links to minutes from past meeting, but am not sure I
found them all. In particular, I think we should have a record of the
joint meeting with webRTC at TPAC. Does someone in the group have a way
to find those? (Maybe Al, Doug, Thierry?)

Thanks,
--
Olivier