Audio WG telecons and first draft

From: Tom White \(MMA\) <lists@midi.org>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2011 22:56:51 -0800
To: <public-audio@w3.org>
And FWIW, I'm monitoring the discussions on behalf of the 140 members of the
MIDI Mfrs Assoc, too...
Though so far none of them have chosen to be actively involved yet.
Tom White
MIDI Manufacturers Association

I also would love to see more participation from other music-related folks
on this list and in the group.
Just so you're aware, there are in fact two music companies in the WG --
myself from Noteflight and Michael Good of Recordare.

Joe Berkovitz
Noteflight LLC