Re: Audio WG telecons and first draft

Chuck,

I also would love to see more participation from other music-related folks on this list and in the group.

Just so you're aware, there are in fact two music companies in the WG -- myself from Noteflight and Michael Good of Recordare.

Joe Berkovitz
President
Noteflight LLC
84 Hamilton St, Cambridge, MA 02139