Re: Audio WG telecons and first draft

I would just like to add my voice to Thierry's request. This is a crucial spec for the web and for the music software business in particular.  Right now it is difficult to point to this group's progress as a sign that HTML5 audio is taking a clear shape, when the meetings occur so rarely and there is no clear roadmap to resolving the different proposals.

At the same time, I feel we may be just a short distance away from resolving these questions and achieving a great deal. Let's try to get there.  It only needs some sustained attention and effort.

Best,

Joe Berkovitz
President
Noteflight LLC