Re: Audio WG telecons and first draft

From: Joseph Berkovitz <joe@noteflight.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2011 09:01:22 -0500
Cc: Alistair MacDonald <al@signedon.com>
To: tmichel@w3.org, public-audio@w3.org
I would just like to add my voice to Thierry's request. This is a crucial spec for the web and for the music software business in particular.  Right now it is difficult to point to this group's progress as a sign that HTML5 audio is taking a clear shape, when the meetings occur so rarely and there is no clear roadmap to resolving the different proposals.

At the same time, I feel we may be just a short distance away from resolving these questions and achieving a great deal. Let's try to get there.  It only needs some sustained attention and effort.

Best,

Joe Berkovitz
President
Noteflight LLC