Audio WG telecons and first draft

From: Thierry MICHEL <tmichel@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2011 09:44:59 +0100
To: public-audio@w3.org, Alistair MacDonald <al@signedon.com>
Alistair,

Could you please schedule Audio WG telecons. We need to have regular
weekly calls if we want to move forward.

We have a draft spec on the table as a firts publication
http://www.w3.org/2011/audio/drafts/1WD/

We need to discussed the last bits, especially the SOTD section.

We have 2 different proposals concurrently, we should have a statement
about how we plan to resolve the issue, how people should review the
proposals, and perhaps other details like implementation status; I'd
also like to see a more comparative description, etc.

Cheers,

Thierry