Of possible interest: areweplayingyet.org

From: Joe Crawford <joe@artlung.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2011 11:12:42 -0800
To: public-audio@w3.org
https://github.com/soundcloud/areweplayingyet

A pragmatic HTML5 Audio test suite

This is an open and public initiative to bring more harmony into HTML5
Audio implementations. The specifications are missing some features
and sometime leaves room for interpretation. We want to un-mute the
Web and make Audio rock! If you feel the same, you can report browsers
bugs, write tests, fill issues and join our conversation.

Of possible interest to the group.

Joe Crawford (former lurker)
joe@artlung.com ~ +1.805-857-3951 ~ http://artlung.com/ twitter: @artlung