Re: Audio API title and short name

From: Robert O'Callahan <robert@ocallahan.org>
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2011 08:06:38 +1300
To: tmichel@w3.org
Cc: Philippe Le Hegaret <plh@w3.org>, public-audio@w3.org
On Wed, Nov 9, 2011 at 8:02 AM, Robert O'Callahan <robert@ocallahan.org>wrote:

> It's a bit unfortunate that of the two competing proposals, one is going
> to be called the Audio API and the other will be called ... something else.
> People will naturally assume that the former is the product of the group.

Oops, I didn't realize they'd been merged into one document. Sorry, never
mind me!

"If we claim to be without sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not
in us. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us
our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness. If we claim we have not
sinned, we make him out to be a liar and his word is not in us." [1 John
1:8-10]