a first draft of the Audio API 1.0 spec

From: Thierry MICHEL <tmichel@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 08 Nov 2011 17:27:09 +0100
To: public-audio@w3.org, Alistair MacDonald <al@signedon.com>, Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org>
Hi,

I have edited a first draft of the Audio API 1.0 spec which Google's Web
Audio API specification and Mozilla's MediaStream Processing API
specification.
as we had agree during our F2F meeting at TPAC.

It is architectured in an umbrella document
http://www.w3.org/2011/audio/drafts/1WD/
linking to the 2 specs:
http://www.w3.org/2011/audio/drafts/1WD/WebAudio/
http://www.w3.org/2011/audio/drafts/1WD/MediaStream/

I have cleaned these 2 last documents to make them HTML valid, fix
broken links etc, to conform to the W3C publication rules.

The umbrella document
http://www.w3.org/2011/audio/drafts/1WD/

may need some more editing, especially in the Status of this Document,
we may explain a bit better how we will deal with those documents.

Once we agree on this and the group approves this publication on TR
space, I will request it to our webmaster.

cheers,

Thierry