Re: Next Telecon

OK guys. Meeting canceled. I would not want to progress unevenly and think
it's important to have a Mozilla rep involved.

Lets re-schedule this for another day, preferably later this week. I will
send out a poll later.

Doug, happy birthday!! :)  I had no idea, apologies on the timing there.

Speak soon,

Al