Re: webrtc telco

From: Robert O'Callahan <robert@ocallahan.org>
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2011 15:50:01 +1300
To: Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org>
Cc: Stefan HÃ¥kansson LK <stefan.lk.hakansson@ericsson.com>, "public-audio@w3.org" <public-audio@w3.org>, al@signedon.com
On Fri, Sep 30, 2011 at 3:08 AM, Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org> wrote:

> If this is intended as a counterproposal to Google's Web Audio API spec, it
> would be great to have this submitted to the Audio WG, in our Hg repository,
> and to discuss it during a telcon.

OK. How do I do that?

"If we claim to be without sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in
us. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our
sins and purify us from all unrighteousness. If we claim we have not sinned,
we make him out to be a liar and his word is not in us." [1 John 1:8-10]