Re: Adding Web Audio API Spec to W3C Repository

Al, Doug,

Unfortunately I will be on vacation and unable to join the call on the 20th, so I would like to propose an item for the agenda (I am assuming that the RTC/Audio overlap will be discussed).

The agenda item is as follows:

- Does the use case of many overlapping, transient sources of audio (such as musical notes or sound effects) have an impact on the potential convergence of RTC nd Audio? Note that there could easily be > 50 sources playing at a time, with very short durations, and sources need to be very frequently attached and detached from the mix in a sample-accurate manner.  This seems like an outlier case for an RTC session, but it is a normal case for music or gaming applications.

I would also appreciate it if we could start to publish minutes of these calls, which I suspect would be generally very useful to this group and to the larger community interested in what is happening.

Thanks for your consideration.

Joe Berkovitz
President
Noteflight LLC