Audio WG Wiki (was: Audio WG meeting minutes and agenda of meetings)

Hi, Chris-

Chris Rogers wrote (on 6/8/11 3:07 PM):
> Hi Doug, the wiki looks great!  Any chance we can link to it from the
> main page:
> http://www.w3.org/2011/audio/
>
> Or am I just missing the link?

Added.  (It was already there, but commented out... I set up the wiki
and uncommented the link.)

I've also added a link to the PubStatus page [1].  Members of the WG
should feel free to add content, including new pages, to make the wiki a
better resource.  Maybe we could add links to demos, script libs, and so
forth?

A dedicated page on use cases and requirements would also be good.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2011/audio/wiki/PubStatus

Regards-
-Doug Schepers
W3C Staff Contact, SVG, WebApps, Web Events, and Audio WGs