Re: AudioParam constructor

Hmmm, that's an interesting idea.  I assume you're talking in the context of
a JavaScriptAudioNode?  In this case, I can see where it might be useful to
add your own AudioParams to the JavaScriptAudioNode, then they could be
automated (envelope, fade-in/out, LFO, etc.) just like any other parameter.
 If you wanted to get sample-accurate parameter data then we'd have to add
another method (something like requesting to fill a Float32Array for a given
time range) from AudioParam, so custom DSP code can do useful things with
it...

Chris