Re: Web Audio API availability for Windows and Linux

Awesome!  Glad to see you have Audiolet working with the Web Audio API.

I tried all three demos and they work great for me on Chrome Mac OS X.  The
first two demos work fine on the Safari build, but for some reason the
"sine" demo is silent.  I haven't had a chance to look at what might be
different about that one...

For some reason the graphics are not drawing at nearly as high a frame-rate
as Firefox, but that appears to be a separate issue from the actual audio.

Cheers,
Chris