Re: JavaScriptNode Tone Generation

From: Grant Galitz <grantgalitz@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 4 May 2011 18:42:12 -0400
To: public-audio@w3.org
The issue where Mozilla audio does resampling of the audio for you
while web audio does not will surely be brought up again. If you look
inside XAudioServer.js inside my XAudioJS library you will see it does
downsampling an upsampling in realtime for any arbitrary PCM data. The
algos I wrote are nearest-neighbor for performance, which means it's
not a perfect quality resampler, but it gets the job done with low
load.

Sent from my iPhone