Re: MIDI in Web Audio

Olli,

I think people are just experimenting with getting MIDI events into the
browser any way they can right now.  If we add browser support for it, then
of course we can bypass the HTTP latency.  The MIDI events from the OS will
come in on their own thread, which can then be dispatched to a JS event
listener.  Of course, this is assuming that a proposal for a MIDI JavaScript
API is crafted and implemented.

Chris