Re: MIDI in Web Audio

I think the point Tom is trying to make is that there are a bunch of
MIDI-sending hardware devices out there such as keyboards, DJ controllers,
fader boxes, etc. which can be connected to a computer.  So when we think of
MIDI in those terms, the question becomes how do we get the MIDI messages
into a web application?  I know Jussi has experimented a bit here already.

Chris