Re: A question about AudioParam (re)scheduling

-public-audio
+public-audio-dev

I don't hear any clicks.

But there are several things I see that might cause clicks.

   - gain.gain.value might not be exactly the value you expect because it's
   asynchronous with the audio thread that's doing the automation.
   - cancelScheduledValues doesn't (currently) hold the values so what
   happens after future events are cancelled may not have the value you expect.
   - depending on the state of the main thread and the audio thread,
   setValueAtTime(currentValue, now) may already be in the past from the view
   of the audio thread.  That currently means setValueAtTime may not actually
   do anything, which means the linearRamp will start from the last automation
   value.