Re: Record and play tracks in Web Audio Api

There isn't a built-in node for this in the web audio api but you can make
it happen using https://github.com/mattdiamond/Recorderjs.  Essentially it
is just using a script processor node to grab and store chunks of
float32Array data (PCM).  Then it writes a wav header to the beginning.

--
Thanks,
Josh Nielsen