Re: OS hang when using 2 AudioContexts on the same page

In Chrome, they support up to 6 AudioContexts on the same page.
Before, I am refactoring my app to work with a single AudioContext, I would
like to understand why on some machines, there is a hang. Could it be due
to some specifications of the machine (slow CPU, low memory...).

I was hoping that someone has encountered a similar problem and might be
able to give me some understanding of this weird issue....

--
"Are we what we become or do we become what we are?" - Prof. Beno Gross