Re: Question about audio device selection

There's also this work that Ami seemed to get some traction on at the
beginning of the year.

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-whatwg-archive/2013Dec/0124.html
https://code.google.com/p/webrtc/issues/detail?id=2243

roBman

--
Rob

Checkout my new book "Getting started with WebRTC" - it's a 5 star hit
on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/dp/1782166300/?tag=packtpubli-20

CEO & co-founder
http://MOB-labs.com

Chair of the W3C Augmented Web Community Group
http://www.w3.org/community/ar

Invited Expert with the ISO, Khronos Group & W3C