Re: navigator.requestMIDIAccess() not defined in Chrome extensions

Hi all,

Problem solved.
As per
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/3102819/chrome-disable-same-origin-policy
I tried starting chrome with the --disable-web-security flag.

If chrome is only being used locally, it doesn't need web security. Right?

Many, many thanks for your help. Barking up the wrong tree can be very
frustrating...

All the best,
James