Re: navigator.requestMIDIAccess() not defined in Chrome extensions

Hi Charlie, Chris,

Thanks for the quick replies!
I tried installing  a local web server (wampserver) this afternoon, but
localhost is already occupied by IIS7 (I also have Visual Studio
installed) and I got an error. I don't know how to upload files to IIS7
manually, and have not been able to find out if that's possible at all.
I don't really want to mess with IIS7 in case I corrupt Visual Studio.

Is it, in principle, possible to install a second localhost server on
Windows 7? (I don't know much about configuring servers, and the web
seems full of outdated information...) If so, I'll have another go.

All the best,
James

p.s. I'd still like to see navigator.requestMIDIAccess() defined inside
chrome extensions. :-)

--

http://james-ingram-act-two.de/