Re: examples: RaphaelJS UI combined with MIDI... [via Web Audio Developers Community Group]

Thanks for the feedback. I'm also questioning the use of rafael in this context, as they are really slow when all used at once.
I did a bit of research and found someone who had optimized Rafael by getting it to put the SVGs in groups, but I'm not entirely sure if it would help in my case:
https://www.circuitlab.com/blog/2012/07/25/tuning-raphaeljs-for-high-performance-svg-interfaces/
I might experiment with simple knob designs to see if that makes a difference. Rafael is attractive from a productivity standpoint, but it might need to be canvas in the end!
Peter.