Recording into an AudioBuffer?

From: Patrick Borgeat <patrick.borgeat@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2013 17:47:06 +0100
To: public-audio-dev@w3.org
Hi there,

I'm wondering if there is a way to record audio into an AudioBuffer,
something like a AudioBufferDestinationNode. I thought I saw something like
that somewhere but can't find it.

More precisely I look for a way to record the last n seconds into memory
and have random access on it, playing parts of it (so a simple Delay
doesn't do the job). I suppose something like that could be constructed
with a AudioBufferDestinationNode which has a loop attribute too, but maybe
there is another way I can't think of at the moment (besides a

Anyone has a good idea for that?