examples: RaphaelJS UI combined with MIDI... [via Web Audio Developers Community Group]

From: Peter Nyboer <pete@lividinstruments.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2013 23:03:37 +0000
To: public-audio-dev@w3.org
I've put up some example of knobs and buttons done in Raphael JS (with a smidgen
of jquery), designed around my work with Livid controllers:
http://lividserver.com/miditest/ The UI elements send MIDI and respond to MIDI.
There are a few of quirks: - buttons are toggles by default - MIDI out port is
the same as the in port - the [...]

This post sent on Web Audio Developers Community Group

'examples: RaphaelJS UI combined with MIDI...'

http://www.w3.org/community/audio-dev/2013/02/20/examples-raphaeljs-ui-combined-with-midi/

Learn more about the Web Audio Developers Community Group:

http://www.w3.org/community/audio-dev