Re: Deprecating WCAG SC 4.1.1 - any consequences for ARIA?

Thank you, Stefan, for correctly saying "Deprecating" and not
"depreciating" as some have recently been doing on another W3C list.

Yes, it's a nit. But, it's one of my pet peeves. How does one depreciate
a spec anyway? What's that mean, exactly?

For me this figures right up there with malapropisms like "lastest."

<end of rant>

Janina

--

Janina Sajka