From: David MacDonald <david100@sympatico.ca>
Sent: Thursday, May 16, 2019 8:23 AM
To: Bryan Garaventa <bryan.garaventa@levelaccess.com>
Cc: public-aria@w3.org
Subject: Re: Accessible carousels in public Slick.js archive

AMAZING!!!! Thanks.... Brian.... you are making the world a better place...

This is going to reduce accessibility costs all over the world. I hope the owner accepts the pull requests... apparently he has not be that open to accessibility help previously, even from seasoned professionals, it appears he's always asserted that it is accessible.

Cheers,
David MacDonald

CanAdapt Solutions Inc.

Tel:  613-806-9005