Regrets - appointment.
Carolyn

----- Original message -----
From: Peter Krautzberger <peter@krautzource.com>
To: James Nurthen <nurthen@adobe.com>
Cc: ARIA Working Group <public-aria@w3.org>
Subject: Re: Agenda: ARIA Working Group Teleconference - 2019-03-07
Date: Wed, Mar 6, 2019 4:08 PM

 > If you don’t mind I would like to leave it on the agenda.

Not at all. I just wanted to apologize for not being there :-)

Best,
Peter.
Am Mi., 6. März 2019 um 21:13 Uhr schrieb James Nurthen <nurthen@adobe.com>:

If you don’t mind I would like to leave it on the agenda. I believe all the information is in the issue – and people were asked to look at this last week.

Due to CSUN there will be on meeting on 14-March. I would prefer to avoid this issue getting stale.

James Nurthen  |  Accessibility Engineer  |  Adobe  |  p. 415.832.2734  |  c. 415.987.1918  |  nurthen@adobe.com

From: Peter Krautzberger <peter@krautzource.com>
Date: Wednesday, March 6, 2019 at 12:05 PM
To: James Nurthen <nurthen@adobe.com>
Cc: ARIA Working Group <public-aria@w3.org>

My apologies, I'll be on the road tomorrow and won't be able to talk about cite.

Best,

Peter.

Am Mi., 6. März 2019 um 19:47 Uhr schrieb James Nurthen <nurthen@adobe.com>:

ARIA Working Group Teleconference - 2019-03-07

Call Agenda

If you would like to add an item to the agenda please send reply to this mail.

·         New Issue Triage

·         F2F Updates

·         Need cite role

·         Issue 876: add draft specification for role label

·         No mention of aria-placeholder in name/description calculation algorithm

·         need role for time element

·         Add Translatable Attributes section

·         Need role(s) for semantic emphasis (parity for strong and em elements)

Previous Meeting Minutes

https://www.w3.org/2019/02/28-aria-minutes.html

Logistics

San Francisco (U.S.A. - California)

Thursday, March 7, 10:00 AM PST

Boston (U.S.A. - Massachusetts)

Thursday, March 7, 1:00 PM EST

London (United Kingdom - England)

Thursday, March 7, 6:00 PM GMT

Paris (France)

Thursday, March 7, 7:00 PM GMT+1

Tokyo (Japan)

Friday, March 8, 3:00 AM GMT+9

Corresponding UTC (GMT)

Thursday, March 7, 6:00 PM UTC

Duration: 1 hour

Chair: JamesNurthen

Scribe:

IRC: irc.w3.org:6665 #aria

Call Details:

1.      Click here to join the WebEX video call

To join the audio conference only:

To receive a call back, provide your phone number when you join the meeting, or call the number below and enter the access code.
US Toll Number: +1-617-324-0000
Access code:641 291 851
Mobile Auto Dial:+1-617-324-0000,,,641291851#