Re: AccName exclusion of groups and menus from content when calculating treeitem and menuitem names

I believe they would not get walked for the name calculation. The name calc
is recursive, and the name rule for each item walked is consulted. If the
rule for a role says that names do not come from descendants, there is no
need to recurse into the descendants.