Re: properties for exposing custom Braille descriptions

I love this idea. Some questions:

Can we apply this to every ARIA property that exposes localizable text and
not just aria-label and aria-roledescription? I think aria-valuetext and
aria-placeholder are the other two that would make sense.

Perhaps we should explicitly include attributes for speech, as well as
braille? I don't think we want authors to be making the assumption that
aria-label is used for speech by default, even though that's the most
widely-used application of it today. Aria-label could be used for voice
control, the string that somebody should speak in order to activate a
control. So I'd propose something like <button aria-label="Call an Uber"
aria-labelspeech="Call an Oober" aria-labelbraille="⣏⣹"> - in other words,
aria-label should be the default string that could be shown visually or
when spelled out, aria-labelspeech is a pronunciation hint, and
aria-labelbraille is a braille hint.