Re: Proposal: simple annotation semantics with aria-detailstype

From: Aaron Leventhal <aleventhal@google.com>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2018 15:13:00 -0400
To: ARIA Working Group <public-aria@w3.org>
One wrinkle is if there are multiple detail ids.

We can address this in the spec in a couple of ways:
- specify that aria-detailstype goes on the target of the aria-details
- specify that aria-detailstype can be a space delimited set of tokens,
each applying to one of the aria-details ids, in order

Aaron