Re: Request ARIA review of HTML5.3

From: Léonie Watson <tink@tink.uk>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2018 10:02:30 +0200
To: 'ARIA Working Group' <public-aria@w3.org>
Cc: public-html@w3.org
On 26/04/2018 13:42, Léonie Watson wrote:
> Hello ARIA,
>
> We would welcome your review of HTML5.3 [1].
>
> To help make your review easier, we have produced a changelog that
> contains all substantive changes made since HTML5.2 [2]. Please also
> note that there are features marked "at risk", documented in the Status.

Per the request from APA [4], there is one issue we would particularly
like you to review [5]. This issue deals with the discrepancies between
the HTML and ARIA in HTML specifications, as noted by Michiel during his
review of ARIA in HTML on behalf of the ARIA WG.

> If there are any issues arising from your review, please file them on
> the HTML Github repo [3], and apply the "wide review" and "aria" labels
> to each issue. This will help us track your issues and ensure we respond
> accordingly.
>
> We would appreciate your feedback no later than Friday 25th May 2018.
> Thank you.

Please let me know if there is anything I can do to facilitate your review.

[4] https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-aria/2018May/0005.html
[5] https://github.com/w3c/html/pull/1133

--
@LeonieWatson @tink@toot.cafe Carpe diem